reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
-> special gif set for @whenisayrunrun
why do people have like 74973 different names for these
its a popsicle
polaretti (in Italy)
Oh my god. It was a test.
Holy f… I thought John was just smirking to himself about the corrupt nature of government. But this is just proof; Mycroft really is smarter than Sherlock. The warehouse wasn’t just a babysitting interview and salary negotiation, even if Sherlock thought it was. it was a damned test, and John passed. He’s too morally driven to sell Sherlock out, and therefore not inclined to stab Mycroft in the back. Four for you, Mycroft. You go, Mycroft.
(Also, CONTINUITY, Mr. Gatiss. You’re doing it right.)
we have jude law
and then we have jude law
BC Fan Challenge
↳ [1/5] Characters: Little Charles "I just… I want everyone to know that I got what I always wanted. And that means. I’m not a loser."
This is what I do to people.
This is what I do to whole countries.
Just because I know.
I love it how when Snape draws out his wand there are audible gasps but when Mcgonagall draws her wand there people are screaming out of the way.
They just know better.
damn snape is piss-OH MOTHERFUCKING SHIT, MOVE OUT, CLEAR THE WAY, MCGONAGALL IS PISSED.